2 Sticks Margarine, Softened
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Light Brown Sugar, Packed
1 teaspoon Vanilla
3 Cups Quick Cook Oats
1 Cup Raisins
2 Tablespoons Sugar, Reserved
FOR THE DRY INGREDIENTS
2 Cups Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon
1. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Use a whisk to remove any lumps. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of a large mixer, whip the margarine and sugars until light and fluffy. Scrape the sides of the bowl. Add the eggs, one at a time; beat until combined. Add the vanilla to the creamed mixture.
3. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet. Mix until just combined, scraping the sides of the bowl.
4. Add the oats. Stir to combine.
5. Add the raisins. Stir to combine.
6. Place walnut-size balls of dough on a cookie sheet lined with a silicon baking mat, leaving at least 2 inches between each cookie.
7. Dip a fork in the reserved sugar. Gently press the top of each cookie to flatten.
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the pan for 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.