25 Oreo Sandwich Cookies
1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
1 Cup Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
3 Tablespoons (Heaping) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
3 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
2. Combine the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, combined salt, baking powder, flour and cocoa.
4. Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into the wet. Add the melted butter. Stir until thoroughly combined.
5. Pour the batter over the cookies, making sure to cover all cookies and fill in all spaces.
6. Place the lid on the Dutch Oven.
8. Allow to bake until completely set on top. The inside will still be gooey. This should take 30-40 minutes but will depend on how hot the coals are when placed on the oven.
9. Carefully remove from the coals.
10. Spoon into a bowl and serve with ice cream.
Note: This delicious dessert can be made in a traditional oven. Simply use a 9-inch cake pan instead of the Dutch Oven. Bake at 350-degrees for 25-35 minutes, checking often to not overcook.