1 teaspoon Vegetable Oil
2 Thin Onion Slices, Halved and Separated
1 Large Garlic Clove, Chopped
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
1/8 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
4 Tablespoons No Salt Added Diced Canned Tomatoes
2 Tablespoons Pinot Grigio
20 Small Shrimp, Shelled and Deveined
1/2 Cup Fresh Baby Spinach
1/2 Pound Farfalle Pasta (Cooked According to Package Instructions)
2 teaspoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add the thinly sliced onion strips, garlic, salt, and peppers. Sautee for 3 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes and allow to cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add the wine to the pan and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Add the shrimp and spinach to the pan. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
5. When the sauce and pasta are finished, add the drained pasta to the sauce pan. Gently stir to combine.
6. Sprinkle the cheese over the dish. Toss. Serve.