Note: This recipe makes 4 servings.
6 Medium Red Skin Potatoes
3 Tablespoons Butter or Margarine
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
1/4 teaspoon Mrs. Dash Table Blend Seasoning
2 Tablespoons Freshly Chopped Parsley
1 Large Pot of Cold Water
1. Thoroughly was the potatoes. Cut each potato into 8 chunks. (I cut in half, then half again, and then half again....if that makes sense!)
2. Place the cut potatoes into a large pot of cold water. Place the pot onto the stove and heat on medium-high heat with the lid tilted to avoid boiling over.
3. Once the water comes to a rolling boil, cook for 20 minutes or until the skin starts to pull away and the pieces are tender when stabbed with a knife.
4. Drain the potatoes and return to the hot pot. Returning the potatoes to the hot pot allows the excess moisture to be evaporated so they are ready to absorb the most butter possible!
5. Place the butter into the pan with the potatoes and sprinkle the seasonings over the top.
6. Place the lid back onto the pot and gently swirl the pot to coat the potatoes with the butter and seasonings.
7. Pour the coated potatoes into the serving dish and top with the chopped parsley. Lightly toss to incorporate the parsley, being careful not to break apart the potatoes.
That's it! Now all you have to do is serve and enjoy.